Wednesday, June 25, 2014

How to register Marriage License in Korea with Malaysian

Finally after 4 times of visiting Embassy of Malaysia, our marriage license is almost done~~^^
Please don't give us any more hard time~~~~~~~!!!
1. Register marriage at the city hall, in Korea
2. In 5 days, issue marriage certification at district office(동사무소)
3. Translate marriage certification into English
4. Notarize (공증)
5. Then go to Embassy of Malaysia together(husband and wife)
6. In 7 business days, again both of them make other trip to Malaysia Embassy to get Malaysia government issued marriage license~~
Ta~da~~~ We are officially married in the both countries~~~~